- Mar 5, 2018 Always Have a Plan B (and a Plan C and D, too) Mar 5, 2018
- Feb 19, 2018 Be A Disney Princess (and Let It Go) Feb 19, 2018
- Feb 5, 2018 The Long Game - Customer and Donor Engagement Feb 5, 2018
- Feb 2, 2018 VIDEO - Stirring the Embers of Your Engagement Strategy Feb 2, 2018
- Jan 29, 2018 Stirring the Embers of Your Engagement Strategy Jan 29, 2018
- Jan 24, 2018 VIDEO - Integrating Tech Into Your Customer Appreciation Plan Jan 24, 2018
- Jan 22, 2018 Integrating Technology Into Your Customer Appreciation Plan Jan 22, 2018
- Jan 15, 2018 Simple Engagement Tactics Jan 15, 2018
- Jan 12, 2018 VIDEO: Start at the Start - Data Collection 101 Jan 12, 2018
- Jan 8, 2018 Start at the Start - Data Collection 101 Jan 8, 2018
- Jan 5, 2018 VIDEO - Big Data for Small Business? Jan 5, 2018
- Jan 2, 2018 Big Data for Small Business? Jan 2, 2018
In our previous post, we suggested when certain prospects are putting up a wall of resistance that it is best to make like Elsa and Let It Go. The point was, rather than simply pestering prospective donors and customers into submission, that it is sometimes advisable to refocus... (continue)
Let’s do a quick exercise where we forget we’re in the business of constantly trying to attract new business and/or donors, and focus instead on our roles (continue)
It seems we're always waiting for something: clients to get back to us with feedback, vendors to deliver as promised, or our marketing efforts to take hold and produce... (continue reading)
If your Customer Engagement Strategy hasn't had a refresh lately, you could be doing more harm than good! In our latest video, we discuss why it's important to keep things current.
Are you converting prospects into customers and first-time customers into repeat customers? This type of self-reflection can be difficult... (continue)
Please have a look at the video companion for our blog post, "Integrating Technology Into Your Customer Appreciation Plan"
I’ve always been a little baffled by the disconnect between technology and customer appreciation. On the surface, one might think... (continue)
Our customers are never going to run out of options. The level of specialization for any product or service... (continue)
Here is the video companion for our blog post - "Start at the Start - Data Collection 101".
One of our primary goals for producing this content is to help take the stigma out of the idea of data collection. We’ve had prospective clients... (continue)
We've developed a video companion for our blog post "Big Data for Small Business" Have a look!
For most small businesses, non-profits and any other non-conglomerate B2C operation, the idea of trying to extract any meaningful value from a "Big Data" approach is a non-starter. Big Data is what insurance companies... (continue)